Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Rogers Lacy Hotel
Untitled from Greg Taylor on Vimeo.
The items in red are items that I have five per your feedback from the submission last week. I will upload the video in the morning.
Rogers Lacy:
- camera movement smoother
Working on this in After effects, currently trying to pace the video. After effects runs slow as the file is getting larger so I cant get an accurate realtime simulation of the final product.
- transition between scenes smoother
- scene where building up floors and then wrapping the building: can this please briefly transition into the colors of the drawing? That would make the animation a bit more coherent. Perhaps a little splash of background color everywhere? It feels a little too dark now in comparison to drawings
I re rendered an image of the exterior which will transition between the exploded floor plate and the exterior diagram
- scene with elevator going up: too slow: please edit
I fixed this scene to run quicker and smoothed out some of the transition in After effects.
- scene where you are going into atrium needs to be smoother
- atrium two (coming from drawing): can you please fade in and out the drawing over your model shot? Or even have them blend together? That atrium needs a little more color/light, and more plants
I eliminated the jittery portion between scenes and added foliage.
- last scenes with model shots with red floor plate: can you please get rid of that fierce red line and just add a palette of colors of the drawing to it?
I fixed this and photoshopped out the red line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.